IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

About Me

Name: MindBloggling
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • A DAY TO REMEMBERNick & Karli married yesterday at...
  • AN AWESOME MESSAGEI visited Pelham First Baptist C...
  • I THOUGHT HE WOULD NEVER GROW UP. BUT THEN SOMEONE...
  • Wow! I'm going to be a grandmother!
  • MY LIFE AS THE SYRUP BANDITSurely the Mexican empl...
  • HUMILIATIONSomeone recently sent me a joke about a...
  • WORLD RECORD!My son Ben caught a World Record Blac...
  • TUGBOAT & TROTLINE FOR SALE$400.00
  • STAR STRUCKWorld on Wheels didn't sound that excit...
  • MY GATED COMMUNITYI finally bought the wide versio...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 07, 2009




PROUD MOM OF 3 BOYS!
KEPT ME UP TIL ALMOST 3:00 A.M.
CONGRATULATIONS FOXY TROT!

posted by MindBloggling | 1:16 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger john john said...

How cute! Congrats!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home