Wow! I'm going to be a grandmother!
IT'S MIND BLOGGLING
My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.
About Me
- Name: MindBloggling
- Location: Calera, Al
THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

5 Comments:
OK............who is pregnant?
I GET A PHONE CALL FROM NICK WHILE AT THE BEACH AND HE BREAKS THE NEWS TO ME. I GET HOME THE NEXT WEEK AND FIND OUT MATT IS HAVING ONE TOO. NOBODY KNOWS EXACTLY HOW FAR ALONG, BUT ASSUME THEY ARE DUE AROUND THE END OF THE YEAR OR THE VERY BEGINNING. I WONDER WHAT MY NEW NAME WILL BE?
I think that Granny would fit you well.
Congratulations!
From Syrup Bandit to mother-in-law to grandmother! WOW
Maybe they will call you grandmother syrup bandit...lol Whatever they call you will be music to your ears...
I am proud for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home