MY GATED COMMUNITY
I finally bought the wide version of the doggie gate to put up at the end of my foyer. I had used a box for an extension of the standard mesh gate that I had and it was a complete eye sore. However, it did serve its purpose of keeping Rumba Panties from running out the front door every time it was opened. I was going to dance class and didn’t have time to install it but would give it a go when I got back home. I put all the dogs except Tango in their cages. Tango behaves and has full house privileges. Upon my return I opened the door only to find garbage up and down my entire foyer. I had forgotten to take out the bag of garbage on my way out so Tango helped herself, that little angel. I gathered up and re-bagged the garbage and then began to put the new gate together. It barely fit the entrance but I was quite proud of my developing mechanical skills. Before I left for work this morning, I opened “the door” to my new gate to take out the garbage sitting on the other side. This was great. It was perfect. No more climbing over gates, tripping and almost busting my bee-honky getting over them…No more eye sores. I strolled down the driveway and quickly tossed the garbage. I opened the front door to yet another surprise. Foxy Trot was stranded halfway through the gate. She couldn’t go forward and she couldn’t go backward. I dismantled the gate with her stuck in it. I slid her up and down the gate just in case there was a wider area...Not!... Eventually I got her out only to set the gate up to see Twinkle Toes running freely back and forth through the slots. Who invented this thing?
So much for the gate sale at Pet Supply. The gate goes back today.
I finally bought the wide version of the doggie gate to put up at the end of my foyer. I had used a box for an extension of the standard mesh gate that I had and it was a complete eye sore. However, it did serve its purpose of keeping Rumba Panties from running out the front door every time it was opened. I was going to dance class and didn’t have time to install it but would give it a go when I got back home. I put all the dogs except Tango in their cages. Tango behaves and has full house privileges. Upon my return I opened the door only to find garbage up and down my entire foyer. I had forgotten to take out the bag of garbage on my way out so Tango helped herself, that little angel. I gathered up and re-bagged the garbage and then began to put the new gate together. It barely fit the entrance but I was quite proud of my developing mechanical skills. Before I left for work this morning, I opened “the door” to my new gate to take out the garbage sitting on the other side. This was great. It was perfect. No more climbing over gates, tripping and almost busting my bee-honky getting over them…No more eye sores. I strolled down the driveway and quickly tossed the garbage. I opened the front door to yet another surprise. Foxy Trot was stranded halfway through the gate. She couldn’t go forward and she couldn’t go backward. I dismantled the gate with her stuck in it. I slid her up and down the gate just in case there was a wider area...Not!... Eventually I got her out only to set the gate up to see Twinkle Toes running freely back and forth through the slots. Who invented this thing?
So much for the gate sale at Pet Supply. The gate goes back today.

1 Comments:
i hate gated communities.....like greystone.....I think it is the worst form of pride
I know your case is different! (:
Post a Comment
<< Home