A CHANGE OF HEART
Remembering pictures of policemen with dogs at the Civil Rights riots, I never knew until recently that my friend J.C. was a part of Birmingham history. To me he was a very kind hearted man who just this past year lost the love of his life. But I’ve watched him grow in his love for his Lord Jesus. JC had congestive heart failure and was basically given a death sentence from his doctor, but our Pastor told him that God was giving him a new heart… and that He did. Not only was his heart failure reversed, but he was given a new heart toward God and his fellow man. Ironically, the man with the dogs at the Civil Rights riots is now going on a mission trip to Africa.
I am proud that he is my friend.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galations 3:28
Remembering pictures of policemen with dogs at the Civil Rights riots, I never knew until recently that my friend J.C. was a part of Birmingham history. To me he was a very kind hearted man who just this past year lost the love of his life. But I’ve watched him grow in his love for his Lord Jesus. JC had congestive heart failure and was basically given a death sentence from his doctor, but our Pastor told him that God was giving him a new heart… and that He did. Not only was his heart failure reversed, but he was given a new heart toward God and his fellow man. Ironically, the man with the dogs at the Civil Rights riots is now going on a mission trip to Africa.
I am proud that he is my friend.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galations 3:28

1 Comments:
Thank you for those kind words.
Post a Comment
<< Home