RESTORE
Why the pain
I feel insane
Ignore the emotion
I am your devotion
All is the same
My heart is still lame
My grace is enough
No matter how tough
But it is still there
I’m still aware
Confess your desire
Come out of the mire
I will fly
I will soar
Let the hurt be no more.
I hold your heart
Lift your head
Now watch me restore.
Joel 2:25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm.
Why the pain
I feel insane
Ignore the emotion
I am your devotion
All is the same
My heart is still lame
My grace is enough
No matter how tough
But it is still there
I’m still aware
Confess your desire
Come out of the mire
I will fly
I will soar
Let the hurt be no more.
I hold your heart
Lift your head
Now watch me restore.
Joel 2:25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home