IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

About Me

Name: MindBloggling
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • ACCUSATIONSBeing a mother of three boys, you could...
  • WALK IN LOVELove is patient and kind. Love is not ...
  • MammawAs far back as I can remember, my Mammaw alw...
  • BUILT UPON GODLY PRINCIPLESOUR COMPANY SLOGAN IS "...
  • GREEN BEANSSome folks you just can’t please no mat...
  • "His mercies are new every morning."This is my new...
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR!THOU CROWNEST THE YEAR WITH THY GOO...
  • 2006 A NEW STARTT'WAS THE WEEK AFTER CH...
  • ORNAMENTSThere are ornaments for "Babies First Chr...
  • Sometimes you have things hanging on your bulletin...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

VALENTINE'S DAY

It's valentine's day. I've been looking for my heart today, then I remembered that Jesus was holding it.

posted by MindBloggling | 1:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home