I Remember the first time I rode in the backseat of a police car. Ha! Ha! Got ya wondering don't I? Actually, I was only 4 years old and it was the only time I rode in one. My parents had car trouble on the side of the road so the police stopped and gave us a ride to my grandmother's house. I remember being so ashamed that I was in a police car. In my childish mind, policemen were for bad people. They tried to talk to me, but as usual, I wasn't talking!
Some people have the same idea about God. They think He is up there somewhere ready to pounce on anybody who does wrong. When in reality, His love reaches out to the worst sinner. He is always there to help and protect us.
Some people have the same idea about God. They think He is up there somewhere ready to pounce on anybody who does wrong. When in reality, His love reaches out to the worst sinner. He is always there to help and protect us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home