"I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins. Return unto me for I have redeemed thee."
Isaiah 44:22
I wonder what the difference between transgressions & sins are. I need a good dictionary. Well whatever the difference... they are blotted out anyway. There is no need to walk around shame faced.
Today is a new day. His mercies are new every morning. I have a clean slate. If I mess up, I return to God by confessing... by admitting and agreeing with Him. When I turn my back on sin, I am facing my heavenly father who has outstretched arms.
Isaiah 44:22
I wonder what the difference between transgressions & sins are. I need a good dictionary. Well whatever the difference... they are blotted out anyway. There is no need to walk around shame faced.
Today is a new day. His mercies are new every morning. I have a clean slate. If I mess up, I return to God by confessing... by admitting and agreeing with Him. When I turn my back on sin, I am facing my heavenly father who has outstretched arms.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home