REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE.
PHIL 4:4
Rejoice & joy in Him. He can be trusted in the good times and in the hard times. Rejoice in Him. I set my mind on God and His greatness that is greater than any circumstance. I am one who always seems to need re-assurance. He tells me rejoice again. It must be very important & powerful for Him to say it twice.
To rejoice: to spring about; to jump…..reminds me of skipping.
PHIL 4:4
Rejoice & joy in Him. He can be trusted in the good times and in the hard times. Rejoice in Him. I set my mind on God and His greatness that is greater than any circumstance. I am one who always seems to need re-assurance. He tells me rejoice again. It must be very important & powerful for Him to say it twice.
To rejoice: to spring about; to jump…..reminds me of skipping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home