IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

Name:
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


This is JC. I don't claim to know him... I've just seen him around and hear people talk bad about him all the time. I heard that he was a die-hard Auburn fan. Although Auburn would not accept him as a student, he still remains loyal... cheering them on at every opportunity... especially when they play Alabama. The reason for his rejection at Auburn was that he was too old... almost as old as Mr. Ballew... and that's old!

War Eagle JC!... (bless his heart.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the south if you preface any remark with bless his heart or bless her heart anything can be said. Like bless her heart she can't help it if she is ugly, but she could have stayed home. Ot bless LuAnn's heart, she is so tacky, but she can't help it as she was raised in an Awbun family.

LOL

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another thing when you get as old as I am you can't spell either. Bless LuAnn's heart, she could have put in a spell checker, but she was to lazy.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home