IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

Name:
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

Wednesday, October 12, 2005



FRIENDS LOVE EACH OTHER WARTS AND ALL.

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
ECC 4:9-10

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy working with you Jane!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LuAnn, I can tell you this from my experiences these past two months. If you put your trust in Jesus our savior you are never alone. He is there for you to talk to at anytime, gives advice and loves you unconditonally

He will lift you up when you fall, hold you tight and kiss the booboo to make it well. Through Christ all things are possible

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home