PAID IN FULL
When I was born, my mother had a major run in with the doctor. She was having problems & the doctor was unsympathetic and rude… so rude that if the same scenario played out today, my mother would be rich from the settlement she would receive. Lawsuit or not, she refused to pay for me. For years I thought it was pretty funny that I was a little unpaid debt…
.... but then Jesus came along and paid my debt in full.
When I was born, my mother had a major run in with the doctor. She was having problems & the doctor was unsympathetic and rude… so rude that if the same scenario played out today, my mother would be rich from the settlement she would receive. Lawsuit or not, she refused to pay for me. For years I thought it was pretty funny that I was a little unpaid debt…
.... but then Jesus came along and paid my debt in full.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home