IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

Name:
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

Monday, September 19, 2005


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOMBA!

For your birthday, I think I will share some of my fondest memories of our times here at work:

It was a major adjustment when Bomba came to work. His non-stop loud talking was enough to drive even the most patient person insane… and don't dare leave food out and walk away. It might not be there when you get back.

As fate would have it, I took advantage of a rare opportunity to get the best of him. Bomba was a very talented singer on top of his constant chattering and had to have surgery on his vocal cords. He returned to work the day after surgery but doctor's orders were that he was not to speak… OH HAPPY DAY!

From tampons in his pencil holder to panty liners in his desk drawers, everywhere he turned he was met with sweet revenge. Bomba had to go home from work early that day because it hurt for him to try not to laugh… OH HAPPY TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and like I said... Happy Birthday Bomba!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mom...

Warn me if you decide to tell them about some of the "Facts of Life"

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home