
MY PASTORS
I don't know if they know it or not but I really appreciate my pastors. They continue to encourage & minister to others regardless of any obstacles they encounter in their own lives. They continue to press forward even when the circumstances say it can't be done. They reach out to and take in those who are shunned. They give and they love.
Yep… I think I have the best pastors in the world. Is there anybody out there who feels the same?

2 Comments:
I think you are right! We do have the best pastors. I have seen them do more to further the Gospel with very little resources than bigger churches do with huge resources. Thank GOD for them!
We praise God with you for blessing us with the best pastors ever. I was thinking today they should never be able to say they are in need of anything because we should be taking care of their needs as the bible teaches us to do. We are ever grateful for the sacrifices they have made to teach us and shepard us in the awesome way they do.
Post a Comment
<< Home