IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

Name:
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A BIT OF BOMBA

I thought I had 3 sons, until Eric Snyder showed up at work one morning. It wasn't long before I realized that I was a mother once again. My first task was to train him, and I don't mean just on the job. I mean I had to potty train him. It didn't seem to bother him if the men's restroom was occupied. He would just go in the women's. I explained to him that boys don't use girl's restrooms… "You are a boy, " I said. "You know, like Tarzan, Jane, boy?" This is when I crowned him with his new given name, Bomba, which has stuck for the past few years. There is much more to Bomba that I will share later, but like rich chocolate cheesecake… you can only take a little at a time.

Withhold not correction from the child
Prov 23:13

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To know him is to love him...glad to find out why he became known as "Bomba"....from one of his "adopted" grandmothers!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home