THE MUSIC TO HER SONG
Joan Ferrell went to be with Jesus last week after a 2 month battle with illness. She now has her ultimate healing. Joan came to The Edge Church by invitation of her good friend, Lynn Friendman, who also happens to be my good friend. Joan & her husband JC thrived on the love of Jesus this past year. Before she fell ill, she wrote a song, but never had the chance to put music to it. It goes like this:
(Chorus)
I found the Edge
God’s perfect Edge
Where Fear ends
And Faith begins
(Verses)
I thought that I was saved
Until I found the Edge
The word and worship healed me
And the Lord forgave my sins
The Heavenly Father loves me
He gives me gifts each day
It is all part of living
With God’s perfect Edge
My prayers are answered
I am happy everyday
No one else can hurt me
I live with God’s Edge
My sins are forgiven
My body is healed
My financial woes are over
Because I found the Edge
My Father in Heaven
Blessed me with an Angel
Who lead me to the Edge
I am forever thankful for
God’s Perfect Edge
****************************
Joan didn't realize it, but her new life in Jesus was the music to her song and she is still singing!
Joan Ferrell went to be with Jesus last week after a 2 month battle with illness. She now has her ultimate healing. Joan came to The Edge Church by invitation of her good friend, Lynn Friendman, who also happens to be my good friend. Joan & her husband JC thrived on the love of Jesus this past year. Before she fell ill, she wrote a song, but never had the chance to put music to it. It goes like this:
(Chorus)
I found the Edge
God’s perfect Edge
Where Fear ends
And Faith begins
(Verses)
I thought that I was saved
Until I found the Edge
The word and worship healed me
And the Lord forgave my sins
The Heavenly Father loves me
He gives me gifts each day
It is all part of living
With God’s perfect Edge
My prayers are answered
I am happy everyday
No one else can hurt me
I live with God’s Edge
My sins are forgiven
My body is healed
My financial woes are over
Because I found the Edge
My Father in Heaven
Blessed me with an Angel
Who lead me to the Edge
I am forever thankful for
God’s Perfect Edge
****************************
Joan didn't realize it, but her new life in Jesus was the music to her song and she is still singing!

1 Comments:
Wow….I just read about your friend. How wonderful to know that she is now singing that wonderful and inspirational song in heaven but also that others like me will see the words that were placed on her heart by Jesus Christ!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home