WELCOME HOME NICK!Flushing toilets, long showers, air conditioning, choices of food, tennis shoes, green grass & trees. These are just a few things this Marine was infatuated with the first few hours back in the good old USA.
Many thanks to all of you who prayed for my son's protection and safe return. His base was mortered the last day in Iraq, but because we stood on God's word, that no weapon formed against him would prosper and Psalms 91, he was protected. Above all, I give thanks and praise to an AWESOME GOD!
Thanks to friends of The Edge Church, Oak Grove Baptist, A.C. Legg, Inc., Granny, Pappaw, Mimi, Glenda & Don Lockridge and their church, Laura Lovetto for paying the postage on one of his packages, Patti for the phone card, friends who always asked about him, friends who prayed who I don't know, the people who noticed the Marine bumper sticker on my SUV and would honk and yell, "Thanks", the man who left a note on my car while I was shopping one day, the young man at Wendy's in Villa Rica, Georgia who jumped off my dead battery on my way to see my son, the men at Auto Zone who just happened to be war veterans and got my car going on to North Carolina, and all Americans who support our troups. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
... And not just because I'm your mom... but THANK YOU NICK! I'M PROUD OF YOU!

1 Comments:
LuAnn, Thank you for sharing your heart with everyone. I am thankful to be counted among your friends.
God bless you!
myra
Post a Comment
<< Home