WHAT AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY to have a one on one discipleship class with Allan De Guzman yesterday. This spunky missionary from the Philippines flooded me with scripture, sang songs, encouraged and prayed for me. One passage of scripture he had me to read, (Jerimiah 1:4-12), just about turned my tickle box over. The Spirit of God rose up within me and I knew He was talking to me.
NUMBERS 6:24-26 to Allen, his beautiful, and I do mean beautiful wife JoAnn, & children Zoe & Rayella.
NUMBERS 6:24-26 to Allen, his beautiful, and I do mean beautiful wife JoAnn, & children Zoe & Rayella.

1 Comments:
Hi this is Holly, Nick said he has talked to you about me. He showed me this, and I'd have to say that is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. He is my hero too, and I can't imagine all the feelings that go through you while he is gone. Thank G-d he is coming home so soon and hopefully I will meet you sometime soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home