It's hard to believe you are 25 years old. Without a doubt, you are the fisherman of the family.
That started a long time ago. Your granddaddy always told you, "If you want to catch fish, you gotta think like a fish." With that, I hope you don't mind if I share this story... I know you will, but I'm gonna share it anyway....
You were 3 years old, and outside playing one day. I noticed that you had your fist up to your mouth and it appeared that you were sucking on something. When I asked you what was in your mouth, you showed me a worm that seemed to be quite frazzled. I tried not to be frazzled myself and calmly said, "Benji", You don't eat worms." Then as if to re-assure me that everything was quite alright, you said, "FISH EAT WORMS".
"Follow me and I will make you fishers of men."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home