IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

Name:
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Most of my life I've never thought much of myself. The view I had of myself was that I was dumb, destined to be shy forever, not pretty enough and played a general doormat role. I felt I had to be submissive at every angle. Everyone was my superior. If you've ever seen a hermit crab, I responded just like one. If I reached out of my shell and got any disapproval or resistance whatsoever, I quickly retreated back into my small, safe world of isolation.

Well Jesus didn't die for me to stay in that miserable state of what I thought about myself or worrying what anyone else might think about me. He not only died so that I could have eternal life, but he died for me to have abundant life…now… here on earth. Now that's good news!

God chooses the weak things to confound the wise.
His strength is made perfect in weakness.

The chains are loosening.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is an awesome God!!!!!! What pleasure He gives me seeing Him work in your life!!!! You are a beautiful person.............

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LuAnn, I was surprised to read what you wrote about yourself. I have always seen you as a wonderful, talented person. Since you started your blog page I have had the opportunity to admire your ability to write so well. However I also remember a time that I thought I was worth nothing and the God we know also worked in my life to let me know He does not make any mistakes and He does want us to have life abudantly. Thank you for sharing with us. Todays writing from you was a reminder and confirmation of what I know. You truly are a beautiful person and I am blessed to know you.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Jane, shy...PLEASE...

12:59 PM  
Blogger MindBloggling said...

Mothers are never shy around their children Bomba.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Girl,
Remember that God does not make a mistake. So continue in what you are doing. You are a blessing to every one that knows you. You are indeed a beautiful and talented lady.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home