IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

About Me

Name: MindBloggling
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • PAID IN FULLWhen I was born, my mother had a major...
  • Most of my life I've never thought much of myself....
  • RELIGIOUS PRIDE?When you point out your good attit...
  • THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE.I'M GONNA REJOIC...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOMBA!For your birthday, I think I ...
  • YOU CAN'T BE PITIFUL AND POWERFUL AT THE SAME TIME...
  • MY PASTORSI don't know if they know it or not but ...
  • GO TO SLEEP LITTLE BABYJC found another poem that ...
  • MY RANDALLThere was something familiar about the a...
  • BACK FROM KATRINAWritten by John EdwardsI have jus...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2005

FAITH

Faith comes by hearing and hearing and hearing.
...Are you listening?

posted by MindBloggling | 1:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home