"SEE THAT NONE RENDER EVIL FOR EVIL UNTO ANY MAN."
1 THESS. 5:15
Sometimes we misinterpret scripture:
At 5 & 4, Matt & Benji were constantly picking at each other. I never could determine who was the culprit that would start their bickering, but I would occasionally catch the one about to deliver the first blow. "Don't you do it!" I would say to Benji when I caught him with his fist drawn up. With such calm sincerity he would say, "Let me hit him real easy…just real easy Moma." Another time I caught Matt in the act and he tried to explain to me that he was just doing what the bible says. I asked him what that was and he said, "Do to others what they do to you."
1 THESS. 5:15
Sometimes we misinterpret scripture:
At 5 & 4, Matt & Benji were constantly picking at each other. I never could determine who was the culprit that would start their bickering, but I would occasionally catch the one about to deliver the first blow. "Don't you do it!" I would say to Benji when I caught him with his fist drawn up. With such calm sincerity he would say, "Let me hit him real easy…just real easy Moma." Another time I caught Matt in the act and he tried to explain to me that he was just doing what the bible says. I asked him what that was and he said, "Do to others what they do to you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home