IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

Name:
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

Friday, July 11, 2008

THE FRONTLINE

When he told me what they had named the ministry, I immediately thought back to the night we went to hear a man who has the gift of prophecy. I remember the words he spoke to my son just a few months ago, “You’ve been hanging back, watching, but God is about to bring you to the front.” I am totally blown away as I see how God is bringing that to pass.

Ben was so touched when he walked into “The Basement”, (an upbeat youth ministry in Birmingham). Even the speaker & founder was someone he used to do drugs with. All he could think about was how awesome it would be if they could have something like this in Gulf Shores. Before you knew it, he and his buddy Jeremy were making prayers, plans and preparations. I was honored to attend their first “beach bash” so to speak in May. They just had a big fourth of July event.

Last night he called and told me that the mayor of Gulf Shores, the father, brother, and former boyfriend of the young lady martyred in Columbine for her confession of believing in Jesus had requested a meeting with him and his buddy Jeremy. Now they are going to be a part of a big bash in Fairhope in August. Only this time they have help and finances are covered.

I stand amazed. Amazed at how God has brought my son out of darkness and into his marvelous light… amazed at His hand on his life. May many enter into the Kingdom of God because of it. May Jesus be glorified.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Edwards said...

absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God pj

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home