IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

About Me

Name: MindBloggling
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • SEED... TIME & HARVESTBeing a creature of habit, I...
  • BET I CANMAKE YOUSMILE!***********ALEX WOODSON OF ...
  • I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STENGTHEN...
  • I just had the most meaningful Thanksgiving ever. ...
  • I AM THANKFUL THAT….…God loves me.…I live in a fre...
  • I Remember the first time I rode in the backseat o...
  • "AS NEWBORN BABES, desire the sincere milk of the ...
  • Pastor John gives us a verse a day to meditate on....
  • "I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgr...
  • MORE AND MOREMore and more I realize that I haven'...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2005


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS.
LU ANN & TANGO

posted by MindBloggling | 9:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home