IT'S MIND BLOGGLING

My place to pause, ponder, praise & play.

About Me

Name: MindBloggling
Location: Calera, Al

THAT I MAY PUBLISH WITH THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING, & TELL OF ALL THY WONDROUS WORKS

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • ENDURE HARDNESS AS A GOOD SOLDIER.
  • BE NOT OVERCOMEYour enemies come against you. How ...
  • I Salute!To all the true soldiers who have fought...
  • A CHANGE OF HEARTRemembering pictures of policemen...
  • FRANK… FREE AT LASTI have a slight memory of playi...
  • HILLSIDE FISH RODEOTwas the week of revivalThe pos...
  • NIPThe day my neighbor showed up at the front door...
  • PERSPECTIVE100 years from now, what is really goin...
  • GOD ALONE IS ALL WE NEED.
  • A MAN’S URINALAll right JC…So the world is a man’s...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 10, 2006

'For I know the plans I have for you" says the Lord. "Plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

posted by MindBloggling | 4:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home